Young or Old, Small or Tall...
We all fall sometimes
Don't risk unnecessary injury
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- One in four Americans aged 65+ falls each year.
- Every 11 seconds, an older adult is treated in the emergency room for a fall; every 19 minutes, an older adult dies from a fall.
- Falls are the leading cause of fatal injury and the most common cause of nonfatal trauma-related hospital admissions among older adults.
- Falls result in more than 2.8 million injuries treated in emergency departments annually, including over 800,000 hospitalizations and more than 27,000 deaths.
- In 2015, the total cost of fall injuries was $50 billion. Medicare and Medicaid shouldered 75% of these costs.
The financial toll for older adult falls is expected to increase as the population ages and may reach $67.7 billion by 2020.
New Equipment for Sale
Still under warranty
Stair Lift: $3,995.00
Looking for a safe solution for in-home mobility so you can stay in the home you love!
SALE PRICE - $3295.00
*For complete system- Installed!
Chair with Remotes
16' of Straight Rail Track
Top Quality - Made in USA
Fixed Unit for Residential or Commercial 8' Ceiling Lift: $4,995.00
Fixed rail solution for transfer from wheel chair to bed or bed to wheelchair.
SALE PRICE: $3,995.00
*For complete system - Installed!
Contact us for a free quote
*Subject to conditions on installations
Used Equipment for Sale
Like New Condition
Bruno Elan Stair Climber - 300lb weight limit - 16'l with power seat and power foot rest, infrared remotes, continuous charge, installation available, call for price
Bruno Stair Climber - 400lb weight limit - $995 plus installation and tax
2- Portable Lift starting at $900 - track and installation available at additional cost